Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you carry sanitary napkins @ all times, in case of any accidents?

My menstrual cycle came like a week early, unexpectedly, %26amp; now I feel bad %26amp; embarrassed here @ the University library. It just came, %26amp; I'm about to go home. For the time being, I just put toilet tissue temporarily. Is it best that I keep 1 or 2 maxi pads in my purse @ all times, in case of accidents like this?Do you carry sanitary napkins @ all times, in case of any accidents?
Yes. I've learned to always carry pads/tampons with you because you never know when it will come. It saves the embarrassment of having to ask others for help or stuffing tp in your underwear.Do you carry sanitary napkins @ all times, in case of any accidents?
It's a decent idea. I usually have a few tampons in my purse, but only because when I go out I over load with them if I have my period and I don't take them out after my period is done.
i just carry mines around when i know its around my time of the month.





but you can carry them whenever or wherever you want. as long as yu feel comfortable!! xD
Why wouldn't I? I'm still irregular so.. umm.. yeah.
Usually in my backpack or bag yes.
well ya lol thats what i'd do ;o)
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment