Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is it normal to carry a fishing stool around in case there are no seats on the bus?

Not at all.





Don't know how you brits do it, but here in America we sit on eachothers laps if all the seats are takenIs it normal to carry a fishing stool around in case there are no seats on the bus?
You're living in the stone age.





Personally, I always carry around a three-piece sofa, coffee table and portable television whenever I travel on public transport. Also, it doesn't hurt to have a thermos of tea and a few biccies on the go too.Is it normal to carry a fishing stool around in case there are no seats on the bus?
It is normal to carry a fishing stool, but it has nothing to do with the bus. I thought you had those tall buses in England that seats 4,300 people at once?
I think it would be more appropriate to use on an aeroplane.
Well it may be normal for you but surly not me lol
No, but it's intellegent.
I doubt it, however if you do, don't let anyone push your stool in!
Suuuure.





I mean everyone does it right?
no... but why be normal?
no its not

No comments:

Post a Comment