Saturday, August 21, 2010

My daughter has alot of Polly Pocket items... do they have a carry case for all the things?

If so, do u know where I could find one?My daughter has alot of Polly Pocket items... do they have a carry case for all the things?
It depends on the series you're shopping for. When I was a kid in the 90s, Polly Pockets were the size of a quarter and carry cases were very cute and you can fit tons of stuff. Then... because kids stick thing in their mouths, they made them about 3 times as large and I think now they're almost as big as as Barbie's sister Kelly. Therefore, there are different types of cases based on the Polly's your daughter has. The more recent the doll, the more likely you are to find a case at a major retail chain like Wal-Mart, K-Mart, or Target, Toys R Us, etc. If it's the older ones, you might find it on eBay for a decent price. Good Luck!!!My daughter has alot of Polly Pocket items... do they have a carry case for all the things?
Try here...





http://www.toysntoons.com/pollypocket/
Yes they do they are out TOYS R US and anywhere else like Target

No comments:

Post a Comment