Saturday, August 21, 2010

I was denied medicaid and case worker really didn't have a reason and im 5 months carrying twins what do i do?

i was eligible for about a month then the case worker closed the account for a reason no one knows im having multiples and my husband is the only worker plus im 19 so there should be no reason i was denied what should i do the case worker is not answering my calls and no one is helping meI was denied medicaid and case worker really didn't have a reason and im 5 months carrying twins what do i do?
WHAT!!!!! you need to call and get another case worker, That is UN real!! and i think you can file a complaint!





do it as a single motherI was denied medicaid and case worker really didn't have a reason and im 5 months carrying twins what do i do?
Do you have a Planned Parenthood near you? I know in New York they put a request through for medical aid for me while i was pregnant, it's for expecting mothers.. i don't remeber what it's called exactly. If you DO have a PP near you look up the # and ask them!





You can demand ss tell you why they denied you medicaid too. (I would.)


Good luck, i wish you the best for you %26amp; your babies.
Sometimes they cancel it if they sent something to a wrong address because they do not forward that kind of mail. Keep calling. Every 5 minutes if you have to until you get through to someone and get to the bottom of it. Once they get it straight, they will re-instate it and there should be no lapse in coverage. Hope everything works out!
I would go up in person and ask for a manager and tell them your situation and that you have been given no reason for having your case closed. That happened to me and they screwed me around for 2 months!!! Finally when I went in person it was taken care of!
thats weird seeing as how when i was on it i tried closing it and their system wouldnt let them close a case while the women was still pregnant. go to the office and talk to them if you cant get intouch with your caseworker
I would get a different caseworker. Or call medicaid myself and see why you were denied you should have gotten a letter explaining it.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment