Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I bring my makeup case in my carry-on on a flight?

It's a little box makeup case. I know the liquid things need to be put in plastic bags and can't be over 3 oz.





Also, I have about 7 medicines that I need to take daily. If I put them in two plastic bags in my carry on, would that be allowed?Can I bring my makeup case in my carry-on on a flight?
You would be fine with the case and the medicines - the only issue on the makeup stuff is whether it's over 3 oz but you have that covered. Your medicine should be fine, too - the link below is to the TSA page that explains their rules for medications: http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/s鈥?/a> Good luck.Can I bring my makeup case in my carry-on on a flight?
yeah you can bring make up as long as you have the liquids in plastic bags and are under 3 oz like you said. your other makeup wont matter. if the medicines are liquid and over 3oz and you put them in your carry on bag you might be fine if it is put away just dont show it to them. if the medicine isnt liquid your fine
Yes you can bring both.. but the medicine should not be a vial, cause if it is you're going to ask a permit and you will need to show the prescription..
It will be alright as long as your belongings are in a plastic bag tucked in your suite case.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment