Saturday, August 21, 2010

If i have a bag for stuff (my purse inside) and a laptop in a case... is this too many carry ons?

I have a small bag to put stuff in as a carry on, in which i can put my purse. But i want to be able to bring my laptop too. I was just wondering about carry on limits and whatnot.If i have a bag for stuff (my purse inside) and a laptop in a case... is this too many carry ons?
FAA regulations states that you are allowed one carryon bag and one small personal item, one of which must be small enough to fit underneath the seat in front of you.If i have a bag for stuff (my purse inside) and a laptop in a case... is this too many carry ons?
That would be fine. Usually you are allowed 2 carry ons.
no, its not too many. I have flown many times and I have taken my purse AND a very full backpack. I also have taken a duffle bag and a backpack. They have let do both, so you should be ok as long as it will fit under the seat in front of you or you can put it in the overhead compartment.
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment