Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you carry tissue in your bag in case there is none in the toilets when you go out?

or do you just pull them up and not worry about having a damp patchDo you carry tissue in your bag in case there is none in the toilets when you go out?
I usually have a packet of tissues in my bag anyway - for sniffly noses and the like - and will use those if I have them. I noticed that our Sainsburies is now selling 'purse packs' of toilet paper which seems a bit wierd somehow.Do you carry tissue in your bag in case there is none in the toilets when you go out?
I hate having to drip dry!





Yes I usually get some in my bag on my first toilet visit of the night, save it till later on in the night when the bog roll usually runs out in classy joints.
Have a phobia about any public loos..


My only phobia...they smell bad, or else all smells are covered up with revolting air freshener thingys..


We do have a box of tissues in our car....for noses %26amp; sometimes I have used them in a country setting.
I carry tissues in case i have to blow my nose, or to be of help to others who i can give one to.
I usually end up taking the loo roll home from pubs and restaurants especially if I feel the food was overpriced or not very good.I usually run out at home
I can't even contemplate using public toilets - I need therapy.





My bladder walls are made of steel from years of phobia ;)
I never leave home without it, but it's for my runny nose, not for public restrooms-yech!
Nice....





It depends where I'm going. Mostly, I never go anywhere which isn't likely to have paper. If I'm going to a festi, I do.
Always have spare tissues - alternative is too awful to contemplate.
Yes, I always carry tissues.
usually got some tissue hanging about my bag





I hate damp patches
I usually carry a few pictures of Gerry McCann to wipe my fanny with!!!
Always. Never leave home without a pocket size pack of tissues.
Yes.Always.





And I have never ever sat on a public toilet seat.


I have thighs of steel... made for squatting.
Always





I find it makes me popular lol
I always have tissue in my pocket !
That is just stupid. I have a dump before I leave. It makes me happier and puts a spring in my step.
I usually have a tissue in my bag but if not......
A couple of shakes and I'm done.
No but that's actually not a bad idea..
Yes always!


Who wants to drip dry - mingers! lol
I do not....and I will survive.
why do people get so freaked out when there is no toilet paper!?

No comments:

Post a Comment