Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you carry a supply of smoke bombs at all times, in case you need to make a quick escape?

I can't be the only one.Do you carry a supply of smoke bombs at all times, in case you need to make a quick escape?
nah, no good ninja goes without smoke bombs... everDo you carry a supply of smoke bombs at all times, in case you need to make a quick escape?
I have a parachute in a clever backpack.





Sure, chicks think I'm a knob, but when sh!t goes bad, Sara in Accounting will melt when I sail her down from the 26th floor during an earthquake, with my iPod I might add.
That among other things. This awesome 80's style white headband doubles as a few ninja weapons....though I am not at liberty to tell you what.........
im kinda low right now but i got a few....hey i know i missed her ^^^
Definitely!
you're a towel!!!








awwwwww *hugz n' kisses* lu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment