Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just broke a whole case of mirrors I was carrying, how much bad luck is that? Should I just commit suicide?

Sometimes evil might stick with you until you pays it all back with the equal amount of good luck.I just broke a whole case of mirrors I was carrying, how much bad luck is that? Should I just commit suicide?
No. go to bed and cover up your head (laugh)I just broke a whole case of mirrors I was carrying, how much bad luck is that? Should I just commit suicide?
who man come down an't nothing wrong you just dont have them nomore,i'v broken a bouch of them and im fine
Only if a case of black cats crossed your path at the same time.
No, but you should be severly punished.
well i can only tell if u sud commit sucide or not only after u tell me exactally how many mirros were in the box, you know just to have an idea how much bad luck u r gonna have and for how long it cud last is it ever gonna go away or do u have to give everything u own to charity to get rid of all that bad luck or a $5 in the drop box at the every week wud do the trick! or the SUCIDE plan...lol
WELL personally I dont belive in stuff like that, I think its just people say so you dont do it! like for example. Dont open a Unbrella (however its spelled) in the house. b/c its bad luck.... no its jsut b/c they dont want u to do it duhh!! %26amp; if you commit suicide b/c of that, your a idiot
The only bad luck there is the fact that you don't have your mirrors anymore. Other than that....nothing to worry about.
I think the 7 years applies as a standard and since you broke them in one fell swoop it is only 7 years. But if you break more tomorrow I'm not sure if the additional 7 years will be added to the first seven years or if your 7 yr contract with bad luck will start over from the day you break the next mirror. Hope this helps. Good Luck!!!!!!!
Questions like yours always makes my left eye brow raise up in wonder...So im wondering why the hell was you carrying a case of mirrors?? As for committing suicide...i wouldnt do that, as youve just been blessed with afew years of bad luck....its too risky and wouldnt work.. and also if you tryed to kill yourself....whos gonna make my left eye brow raise up at these questions. Good luck to you.
No dont do that. you will be fine.
Looks like you've already done that !
the only bad luck you have is having a mess to clean up.
there will be no bad luck breaking mirrors does not cause bad luck
  • man makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment