Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is it acceptalbe for me to carry a mistletoe around just in case I see someone I might be interested in?

The holidays are approaching and I think it's good practice to carry a mistletoe just in case I see that special someone that I might want to *kiss*!





Would you do this?Is it acceptalbe for me to carry a mistletoe around just in case I see someone I might be interested in?
It's not only acceptable, it's expected!











LIs it acceptalbe for me to carry a mistletoe around just in case I see someone I might be interested in?
No I would not do that I would go for a more subtle approach such as if you are at a party that has a mistletoe and you see someone you might be interested in I would just happen to be under it at the same time as them but I would seriously think someone was creepy and weird if they carried a mistletoe with them and wanted to kiss me.
I treat it sort of like carrying a concealed firearm; it's acceptable to carry, but you don't want anyone to see it unless you plan on using it on them, and you need to be certain you're going to hit the correct target.
Absolutely. I find it quite useful to carry mine around to use at will. But I don't keep it out all the time. I don't want a skeevy girl (or worse, skeevy guy!) trying to take advantage of my mistletoe :)
Did that one year. It was fun, until that court injunction put a stop to it. Now I have to stay at least 10 feet away from any strangers or that anklet I wear gives me an electric shock.
I hang mine off my belt buckle. A good boy scout is always prepared!





:)
Who would kiss a stranger...?


If its someone you know and they will be willing sure! I wouldn't do that though it makes you seem desprate for a kiss...
No I wouldn't do it.. but I would think it was charming and kinda sweet that someone else would do it. ~:)

No comments:

Post a Comment