Saturday, August 7, 2010

US Airways: Can I take a carry-on suitcase, a laptop case and my purse?

I'm going to be traveling in a few days and I'm planning on taking a carry-on luggage plus a laptop bag. I was wondering, if I'm also bringing a small purse, does the purse counts as the personal item? And does that mean that I can't bring my laptop case?US Airways: Can I take a carry-on suitcase, a laptop case and my purse?
If you're carrying on a suitcase, laptop bag AND a purse, the laptop bag would probably count as your personal carry on.





I would suggest putting the laptop case in the suitcase or the purse in the suitcase to go through security. If a bad is inside a bag, they will not count it as an extra bag.





Make sure your suitcase isn't too big to carry as a carry on.





Have a nice flight!US Airways: Can I take a carry-on suitcase, a laptop case and my purse?
Yes your purse is your personal item, I would put things you need from your purse into your laptop case (just be sure you can get your computer out easily for security). So you're just using your laptop case as your purse during your flight. After you land you can put everything back.
http://www.usairways.com/awa/content/tra鈥?/a>


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment