Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I carry my gun to my car from my apartment loaded in a case?

I live in minnesota and I don't have a conceal and carry permit.Can I carry my gun to my car from my apartment loaded in a case?
no that's carrying a concealed weapon in north carolina as long as it can be seen you can carry it in the public you can wear it like john wayne if you want to .check with your local policeCan I carry my gun to my car from my apartment loaded in a case?
i'm sure you physically can -- but why would you want to carry a loaded gun anywhere in any container? Unload it first and you'll have no issue to deal with.








if you're trying to evade the concealed carry laws -- be advised that the courts have already seen every possible trick and won't buy any of them. So, if you do it for that reason and are caught -- you're guilty.





:] [grim]
The case is the issue. I take it is fully enclosed so the item inside can not be identified? Try just a holster in full view you should be good.





Contact your local Sheriff Department they have the gun laws and can quote them for the towns and counties in your area and not just state law.
I don't recommend showing the world your gun but if you have time to get it from the case you'll have time to load it. An unloaded gun is about as use-full as a brick. Load it and keep it close to your body as not to be ';showing off';
packing.org

No comments:

Post a Comment