Saturday, August 7, 2010

Can someone over 18 but under 21 carry a pistol in a locked case in their car to go to the range?

I am 20, can I have my pistol in my trunk, in a locked case, with the ammunition in a separate case to go to the range legally?Can someone over 18 but under 21 carry a pistol in a locked case in their car to go to the range?
depends on the state go to





www.opencarry.com





they can tell you for sureCan someone over 18 but under 21 carry a pistol in a locked case in their car to go to the range?
I don't know GA laws, but it should be fine. 18 is the age of possession in most states. The kid above is either lying or is breaking laws by carrying around a pistol without parent supervision.





You should check the concealed carry laws in GA. For example, it is legal to carry a loaded gun in Texas in your car without a license. The same is not true in california. As long as you have the gun unloaded and locked up, no state will bother you about carrying it in your car.
it depends on what state you're in.


but then again, it really doesnt depend all that much either.


i'm 15 and i carry my old ruger .38 around with me all the time during the summer. my parents buy me the ammo and my dad gave me the gun, so it's legal in colorado. my 14 yeaqr old brother has a revolver he carries too. we just never carry them in public places that are ';no firearms'; posted.


you should be fine bud.


the gun's not gonne explode if people see it in public, goodness.
That should work, in any semi-free state.

No comments:

Post a Comment