Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just bought a 13'; macbook and don't know if I should get a sleeve, carry case or hard case. Any suggestions?

Its a personal preference. A sleeve is good, if you don't plan on leaving the house very often with it, and just want a way to protect if from dust %26amp; scratches while your not using it. If you get a sleeve and do need to take your MB with you, you can put it in the sleeve and then slide it down into your backpack, or luggage carry on. A canvas/leather carry case is good if you plan on carrying your MB around alot with you provides some protection and easy of carrying. A hard case provides maximum protection to your MB unlike a canvas carrying tote, the aluminum hard case surrounds your computer and protects from drops etc.





Like I said - personal preference. I use a sleeve when Im not using my MBP but then when I take it with me places, I put it in the sleeve and slide it down in my carry on or laptop carrying case.I just bought a 13'; macbook and don't know if I should get a sleeve, carry case or hard case. Any suggestions?
i would get a sleeve, most people i know that have Macs have sleeves.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment