Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are you carrying a misteltoe in your pocket just in case...?

some ..Emergency occurs on the street or somewhere and you need a perfect excuse for a kiss ??Are you carrying a misteltoe in your pocket just in case...?
Law enforcement? Haha!





I've staple gunned some to my head! ;-)Are you carrying a misteltoe in your pocket just in case...?
You don't need a misteltoe ;-p





The perfect excuse for a kiss for a girl is ';I need a guy to try out this new lips stick';
Some tricks men might use to steal a kiss from Fedora......


While Fedora is willing to kiss even without mistletoe excuses....


At least for Christmas Season.....





kiss...
I got a rocket in my pocket, Baby...
i dont think it counts as an excuse if christmas is over
No, my ';rocket'; takes up too much room.

No comments:

Post a Comment