Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can i put my laptop in my backpack as carry on baggage without the case?

Please help, and how many pound allow for checked baggage and carry on baggage?





Please thanzCan i put my laptop in my backpack as carry on baggage without the case?
Usually, you are allowed one carry on and one ';personal'; bag such as a purse or laptop case. You'll have to check the specific airline's website for information about luggage weights. The carry ons must be able to fit under the seat in front of you, so it's more about size, rather than weight. I would recommend not putting your laptop directly in your backpack because there's a chance that the jostling typical on airplanes will damage it.





EDIT: It would probably be helpful to purchase a separate laptop case, but if you're comfortable carrying it in your backpack, there's no reason you can't. You could purchase a padded laptop sleeve for added protection that you could put the laptop in before putting it in your backpack.





http://www.builtny.com/showPage.php?page鈥?/a>





I'm including this link just as an example of a laptop sleeve. There are reasonably priced sleeves online, at electronics stores, the Apple store, and even big-box stores like Wal-Mart or Target, but as I don't know your location, I can't really give you any more specifics at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment