Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Do you carry a condom in your wallet in case your date invites you back to her place?

~SWACK~





Now that's thinking with yer dipstick, Jimmie!




















~Do you carry a condom in your wallet in case your date invites you back to her place?
When I hang out with my girlfriend, I used to carry one in my wallet until I realized that one of the packages managed to pop open (from pressure forcing the air out of the side) and now I keep them in my front pocket in a zippered wallet.Do you carry a condom in your wallet in case your date invites you back to her place?
They used to say that the heat in your pocket would break down a condom eventually. Maybe they're made more sturdy, now. Anyway, I guess I'd at least trade them out. Hey--call Trojan and ask if they'll last in a wallet. :))


Good luck, buckaroo!
Always carry a condom in your wallet. It is extremely useful ';just in case';.

No comments:

Post a Comment