Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can I bring my contact lenses in the case (in the clear care solution I have) on my airplane carry on?

I wear contacts and am very near sided so w/o them am basically blind. I am wondering if I have my contacts in a Clear Care case soaking in my carry-on bag (under 3 oz.) is it ok? I will also have extra pairs of contacts in the packages too.Can I bring my contact lenses in the case (in the clear care solution I have) on my airplane carry on?
Yes you can. Just make sure to put them in a plastic bag and remove them when your carry-on bag goes through security. I just traveled internationally and had an extra pair of contacts in my bag and it was no big deal.Can I bring my contact lenses in the case (in the clear care solution I have) on my airplane carry on?
Yes, you will be fine with that, just make sure they are in a clear plastic bag when going through security, then you can repack them in your carry on luggage.
Yes you can. no problem.





Ian M

No comments:

Post a Comment